This course is at least ten (10) hours long and includes classroom and range time learning how to shoot shotguns at moving targets.
Shotgun Training Course Objectives:
- NRA’s rules for safe gun handling;
- shotgun parts and operation;
- shotgun shell components;
- shotgun shell malfunctions;
- shooting fundamentals;
- range rules;
- shooting at straight away and angled targets;
- and continued opportunities for skill development.
Students will receive:
- the Basics of Shotgun Shooting handbook,
- NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure,
- Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Qualification booklet,
- take a Basics of Shotgun Shooting Student Examination,
- and course completion certificate.