Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals is a comprehensive course for anyone considering owning or carrying a firearm for self-defense.
The course is a complete guide to understanding conflict-avoidance and situational awareness; home security and home defense; handgun, shotgun, and AR-15 basics; shooting fundamentals; the physiology of violent encounters; the legal aspects of using deadly force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath); and a complete guide on gear, gadgets, and ongoing training.
The objectives of this course enable the learner to:
- Understand conflict-avoidance and situational awareness
- Develop a Personal and Home Protection Plan
- Handgun and Shotgun basics
- Shooting fundamentals
- The Physiology of Violent Confrontations
- The Legal Characteristics of Using Deadly Force
- Firearm Gear & Gadgets
- Training for Self-Defense Situations
This course includes a live-fire portion that will be completed at an indoor gun range.
THIS CLASS DOES NOT SATISFY STATE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT